Well I don't have much to say *lookin into camera at my own comment*. LOL. There is soooo much going on. My Hunny has to travel away for the second time in pratically one week. Last week it was New York city, and now this week it's Cinncinati (is that how you spell it?). Gosh, a baby on the way, new job possibilities, midwives, moving, relocating, blah, blah. When it rains it pours. I am not the type of person who can just "run like the wind" I gots to have all my sh*t planned out and thought out and every detail thought of and taken care of. LOL. But since I don't have any clue, nor does my Hunny, of what tomorrow may bring, then I just have to try and roll with the punches. And let me say, that is no easy feat for me. It's times like these where a nice glass of red wine would be just the thing. But I can't have no wine for like a year dayum near. ha! That's the alchy in me speakin already countin the days til I can have some dayum wine. *don't tell nobody* ha!
I guess the nicest thing about all of this is that my Hunny is now working from home because his job is contract again. So that's always nice to have him home through out the day and the girls love it too. I love having another actual adult to chat with (in person) and bounce ideas off and to just hang out with. AND to help with cranky, crazy, cheerless babies when mommy needs a break.
Speaking of cranky babies, I have the magic baby at my thigh suckin on her fingers and "gaa-gaa daa-daaa"ing me to pick her up. A mommys work is never done.
4 Comments:
At 12:28 AM, December 12, 2006,
Lang said…
Meanwhile... an hour later and Aly Cat is still not in bed.
At 12:33 AM, December 12, 2006,
Aly Cat 121 said…
@ Mr. R shut up skwaka. LOL :p [that's cuz you not in bed ;-) ]
At 7:26 PM, December 14, 2006,
Anonymous said…
I was going to comment, but I see that I don't have to right now. You have your own convo to tend to.
Hassan was here. There, that should do it.
At 1:58 PM, December 15, 2006,
Stephen A. Bess said…
Have a great weekend mommy! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home